SRH9300 uplink adopts 1310nm wavelength which can fully substitute the traditional HFC networks, saving lots of RF amplifiers, thus, it can improve the quality and stability of network operation.
- Uplink channels adopt burst mode.
- Take use of RF and DOCSIS techniqueconfiguration optical distribution network.
- Using single-fiber with bi-direction mode that could reduce the fiber consumption.
- No need of HFC optical node, reduce the cost of network maintenance and operation.
- Support the universal HFC STB, CM and Head-end equipment.
- Transparent return path channel (no limitation on protocol and modulation mode).
- Optical AGC function (reach the proper RF level) reduce the funneling noise
- Local feeding or remote feeding can be done through 75Ω coaxial cable
- Aluminum die-casting housing, favorable for heat dispersion